View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default A Special 99th Birthday Wish To Marian, JacquelineBabco's Truly Special Mom

99web.jpgToday is a cause for celebration, because it is the 99th birthday of a truly caring, special person. It seemed like revolving door the way Jackie described the many people passing in and out of their house to visit with someone obviously very precious to so many people. I've had the privilege of speaking to Marian about her teaching career, and I am positive that she touched so many lives and helped to shape them into wonderful citizens and people. One of her third grade students visited Marian today, and she makes sure that she stops by to see a teacher who is very special to her. As a teacher myself, that speaks to how special a teacher Marian was. In the times that I've talked with Marian, she was so warm, and she made me feel very comfortable, even though I am shy. She knows how much I love her daughter, and I care very much about Marian, too. Jackie is a truly caring, compassionate, loving woman with a heart of gold. I've told her many times that she oozes goodness. Marian, I'm sure Jackie learned so many wonderful things from you, and she shares your very special character traits. It has been an honor to know you, dear lady. You are loved by so many people, especially your beautiful daughter, Jackie. Thank you for allowing John, Katie, and I to become a little part of your extended family. Please take care of yourself. I want to celebrate your 100th birthday, and hopefully John and I will be able to do so if he is stronger after his surgery.

Jackie sent me photos she took today of you, Wyatt, Que Tee, and Hannah. Apparently, Wyatt and Widget didn't want to sit together, so he's not in the photos. I've also attached one from a few months ago and one of you and Que Tee last month.

Happy Birthday, Marian. John and I wish you many more healthy and happy birthdays and many more precious moments with your family filled with love and laughter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-75 cropped web brightened.jpg (188.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Que Tee and mom revised web.jpg (185.7 KB, 18 views)

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!