View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 07:48 AM   #1
palsers
Yorkie Yakker

Love Valentines gift puppy plan

I have had several people ask me how I am going to give the little yorkie girl puppy to my wife. This is the plan and see if you can come up with a better one. Right now as I am typeing as she is digging out the stuffed dog I gave her 35 years ago when we were dateing. it used to be red but now you have to hold it very carefully. We are going to go for dinner and then I am going to give her a little yorkie stuffed dog in a purse that you can get at hallmark and tell her it was time for a new stuffed dog. I am going to tell her I wished I could give her a real one but they are just to expense. which they are. I cannot beleive what they are getting for these dogs. I can buy a whole tool box with all the tools in it for this. When we get home I going to tell her I also got her someing and bring out a purse with that little cutie inside it, I hope she does not make any noise when I bring the purse out. I Will try to take some pictures and post them with her opening the purse. I can't beleive how excieted I am getting about this.
palsers is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!