View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #8
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipyap View Post
Hi there, Magnus! I see you and your owner are up late, too. Taffy has just taken over the pillow with the silky pillowcase, so he's ready to go to sleep...and he could care less about his mom typing on her Kindle at 11:15 p.m. Taffy will shift around during the night...he may be curled-up next to my back under the covers by 3-4 a.m. and later, he will just poke his head out onto the silky pillow just before sunrise....with his body still under the covers...he looks like a little elf just lying there. My husband gets such a kick out of seeing him sleeping like a mini human with his head on the pillow & his body under the covers! Taffy has a soft dog bed at the foot of my bed, but he only uses it when the nights are hot and the air conditioner is on...it blows cool air right over his dog bed, so he will stretch out on that dog bed with his tummy toward the cool air. Ha! He is a comfort-sleeper...he goes where temperature is just right during the night!
Good evening to you too! I noticed you are from VA as well and I looked up where Augusta Co was. LOL Zoey sleeps like that sometimes too. Unfortunately, I can't let Magnus/Zoey sleep with me in my bed since I'm too sensitive and will wake up at any movement/sound.

I have no knowledge about kindle so I don't know if you can chat on that... Maybe someone that has one can answer.. LOL Does Taffy snore when tired? Zoey certainly does... LOUDLY too. haha
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!