View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #5
buffy512
YT 500 Club Member

I should be able to get her towards the end of September or October-ish. Yes I decided on a name. It is officially Minnie Moonshine. Hehe. My daughter used to love watching Mickey Mouse && Im a big fan of Disney. Its the original character & my baby will be quite small so I figured it would be a great representation of her size as well. Moonshine is after my mother. Whose last name is Luna. Which in Spanish means Moon. So thats where that pretty much derived from. Although I am quite a country gal && we southern folks know about moonshine.! He He....

I will also have her spayed prior to me receiving her. So this may be a delay in receiving as well. Which Is fine. I'm willing to wait for my perfect baby. I cant wait.!!!

Since I have stumbled across this forum. I have found such great info and ideas. I'm already stopping in EVERY store I would even think would have pet stuff.

Has anyone heard anything about Fromm Gold Pet Food.? I would be hoping to get my pup onto this. As this is what I have been recommended.

I appreciate all the kind words and help. Thabks SOOOOO much in advance.!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!