View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
buffy512
YT 500 Club Member

Question Soon To Be Yorkie Mommy -Help Please!!!

I finally decided to go with a particular breeder. After over 20 (+)(investigations) of breeders. I found a breeder by the name of Deb Sillers of AMAZING YORKIES. Everything about her gave me the feeling of her being the one in which I would be able to find my perfect match. I have read nothing but good things about her & her Yorkies.!

I am quite knowledgeable as far as training methods & health & diet.

-I will be crate training as far as getting a good potty training schedule
-I may travel with my princess from time to time & would need to potty pad train her. It gets hot in Texas & any duration of time in any unsettling weather will not be allowed for my princess. So I figured this would be the best method. I did purchase washable pads & will give these a whirl.
-I have been suggested to feed Fromm Gold puppy food. So hopefully I get great results from this.
-I will keep my baby's hair long so I was also recommended Chris Christensen System Products. & Pure 100% coconut oil.
-I have a family vet that I use for all my animals & have had nothing but great experience with them.

If you can provide any additional info or reviews on anything that I have discussed PLEASE feel free.! I am a nerve wreck until I finally have my precious baby in my hands. As I will be taking her EVERYWHERE. As she truly was my own kid. : )

I am open to ANY helpful advice & opinions. THANKS tons.!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!