View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #15
Rhetts_mama
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet91 View Post
There locally around me I was just showing you guys the site to see if anyone heard anything about them the 2nd one seems like better breeder to me she's really nice has the guarantee and everything but no puppies available at the momemt I spoke to her several times haven't visited her yet she would like me to to meet her family n the mother n father to a litter she will be having shortly but I just can't see my self putting down 500.00 for a puppy that isn't born ..it's non refundable deposit I can receive my deposit back if the mother doesn't have a male because that's what I'm looking for or if anything is wrong with male once he goes to his first doctors visit
Look around this site and you will find lots of stories about breeders who were as nice as can be before you had the puppy. Once the puppy is in your home and there is a problem, another side of them surfaces. What exactly is her guarantee? Unfortunately, too many of them aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I would ask for references from past customers, both those that were happy and those that were not to see how a problem is handled.

Personally, unless I had seen multiple pups from a breeder and knew for sure that she has healthy lines and truly stands behind her pups, I would not feel comfortable putting down a non-refundable deposit.

Search the net for references to her, too. You would be surprised at what you find! For instance, she sells at nextdaypets.com- one of my pet peeve sites.

Last edited by Rhetts_mama; 09-04-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Rhetts_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!