View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Default I think Cassie is dying

Yesterday I had Cassie in bed with me and she vomited some of her food up. She wasn't eating well and she seemed to be coughing and breathing heavy. She calmed down when I held her in my arms, but the next day she did not want to eat. I took her to the ER and after xrays they say she has nodular pattern in her lungs which are very wet and they can't tell if it is cancer or aspiration pneumonia because every time they take her out of the O2 for further diagnostics she starts to turn blue, so they are treating her with ABX for pneumonia, and at the end of day one there is no change. She is at maximum O2 and her breathing is still very labored. The xray that they took was poor imaging because they could not keep her from turning blue while she was out of O2, (it was a quick and dirty xray) so they have limited information from diagnostics.

I really think she is dying. I have a DNR for her. I cannot move. I cannot cry, I feel like a Zombie moving in slow motion. Please Please everybody, pray for my little girl. I am in shock, I think. She is just 6 years old.
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!