View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Yea lol, my one cat Lucy has become his buddy, and they play wap the mole, where Gizmo hops around and barks and growls, and she tries to bop him in the head with the pad of her paw. Lucy is actually the one to teach him her kind of play :-) she likes Gizmo I think because she's older and has figured out she can play with him, without having to run anywhere, where as my other 2 cats like to chase Lucy and tackle her because she's not as fast as them. I think that's why Lucy has chosen to adopt the puppy instead, unfortunately she also taught Gizmo how to bark at all cats now :-)

The other 2 were also rescued feral kittens I rescued, and those 2 both weigh over 20lbs each :-( they get scared and run when Gizmo gets excited and runs at them. I think Gizmo thinks they will play with him like Lucy does lol. We have been ignoring when he plays with Lucy and barks, as its part go their game. I'm hoping by the time I let Gizmo have free reign in the house, he will get bored of barking at them, as he gets no reaction from us.

I have 2 cat trees, but the other 2 cats chose to just run upstairs because they know I don't allow Gizmo up there yet. I'm just hoping that he will stop before he's allowed up there :-) I'm afraid my other 2 kitties will beat him up, because he totally trusts Lucy and knows she won't hurt him, and he might think of them the same.

It is pretty funny with my kitty Lucy, as she used to sleep all day long, but now as soon as she hears we are Having a play session or training session downstairs, she hurries down to try and get his attention haha. It was really cute this morning, Lucy was actually licking Gizmos head while he just sat there being a good boy xoxo

Last edited by Sunnydayz; 08-31-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!