Thread: Stroller review
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
shdyldy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
It is really hard to decide what stroller to get. We have a few threads about it. I was going through the same thing. What you need to do it make a list. . . . I know but I am a list maker. What are you using it for. If you are just using it for events, street walks, uneven ground or even jogging. That is important. Then look at the features. I wanted air filled tires, a tether, a tall height I also wanted a metal bar to hold up the basket. I found a few that did what I wanted.

It is really hard to decide what stroller to get. We have a few threads about it. I was going through the same thing. What you need to do it make a list. . . . I know but I am a list maker. What are you using it for. If you are just using it for events, street walks, uneven ground or even jogging. That is important. Then look at the features. I wanted air filled tires, a tether, a tall height I also wanted a metal bar to hold up the basket. And storage. We go to street faires. lol I found a few that did what I wanted.

Pet Strollers : Promenade? Pet Stroller

Amazon.com: Guardian Gear Sprinter EXT II Stroller for Dogs and Cats, Sage Green: Pet Supplies

Dogger? -The SUV of Dog Strollers

They all range in price. We have some wonderful people here that sell them too Kristin (Maximo ) and Shinja (LilSis)

I also looked at how it is made. I would rather spend once for a good one then after a year or two have to get a new one. I hope I did not confuse you more. But I just went through the same thing and looked at tons of them. My DBF was put through the agony over it .lol He was the one that told me make sure you get a well made one. Just because he is a pup doesn't mean that you shouldn't have a well made one. You will be happier that you did then buying one and not being totally happy with it and have to get another one within a year.

Good luck with your search. Post which did you end up choosing.
Well, I searched Craigslist and came up with this for only $30! I really only need it while I'm traveling to sneak him in the restrooms (I've been asked to leave before) and it will be good in flea markets where they make you carry them or use a stroller. So far he's not afraid of it so if I find I'm using it a lot maybe I'll upgrade later on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.9 KB, 14 views)
shdyldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!