View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
YorkieLove
Yorkie Yakker

Talking My 1st Yorkie!!!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to tell ya'll that I am getting my yorkie this weekend!!! She will be 6 weeks then. I had orignially called the owner/breeder in FEB. looking at a boy. But then mom said that she will NOT have a male in her house hiking his leg up on her furniture so I had to get a female. SO it turns out the lady had a litter due in March. So we called in March and the mommy had problems delivering and had to get a sea section a lost a baby and only one pup made it...and gues what.. it was a girl!!! So i've been waiting for my lil cutie to grow up and now shes coming home this weekend!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXICTED!!!! I'm like going crazy over here!!

But anywho, she is a lil fatty b/c shes the only one getting milk. Her mom and dad are both 4 pds. and i'm hoping she'll be the same. I've already decided I'm going to call her Muffy. heehee. But I'm trying to come up w/ a name to register her with...any ideas??? But yea. just wanted to tell u that i'll have my baby soon! I'l post pics as soon as she's here!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!