Thread: New here!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #9
Kataliadre
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgabb928 View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new to this site (although I've been lurking for a while). I have a 6 month old yorkie/maltese mix named Gryffindor although we just call him Gryffin most of the time. He is just under 7 lb right now. He is just the best little guy! Gryffin is a total cutie, always a happy ball of energy, and a total cuddle bug. Gryffin is the first dog I've had on my own, although I grew up with dogs, and I am super over protective and a total worrier!

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I plan on posting here a lot more now (I hope we are welcome even though Gryffin is not a purebred yorkie). I just love to talk about my baby and my family and friends are starting to think I'm crazy.

Looking forward to talking with everyone!
Hi! I'm rather new too but the part about how you love to talk about your baby hit home with me. My 2 darlings are what I talk about most and I know it drives people crazy. LOL That's why I love it here. My facebook has become a "Talk about Rora and Dallas" page. :-P

Btw, I used to have a Griffin, too, also named after Gryffindor but he wasn't a yorkie. He was my lovable mutt.

Hope to see you around often!

Anna
Kataliadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!