View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
furrybaby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up Finally Finished: Cece Kent Knock Off

The final product, which I love...however, missing 3 things:

1. I forgot to ask for a small leather strap to wrap around the straps to keep them together...will have to go back for that.

2. It's missing a tether...need to improvise or do something so furrybaby can't run off if in the purse.

3. they forgot to put ventilation holes on the other side! YIKES! Hope there's enough air with this purse without them. After they told me the hole machine would make marks on the bag to fix it, I told them I would try it and if it doesn't work, I'll bring it back. I think he'll need them because it's pretty warm here.

Took forever but this is a gorgeous purse! In reality, I only saved 1/3 of the price of an original but the original really isn't available in my area and I think this may be better...where I live, there's no one that would think I had a dog in my purse.
Attached Thumbnails
New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-pook-black-bag.jpg   New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-side-holes.jpg   New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-bag-side-zipper.jpg   New Purse Carrier CeceKent Knockoff-inside-bag.jpg  

Last edited by furrybaby; 08-26-2013 at 06:20 PM.
furrybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!