View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Hi Welcome to YT!

Yikes, a 10 month old and a 7 week old puppy.. you’re going to have your hands full!! It sounds like things are starting off well, so that’s great!

Is Cash going on the pee pad? Right now, I wouldn't want to take him outside, he is way too young and can pick up a disease quickly. Until you get some vaccines in that little body I would just train him on potty pads. To be honest with ya, I wouldn't take him anywhere. Keep everything clean too. If you ever come in contact with a dog always make sure your hands are clean before you hold Cash. Treat Cash as you treated your son when he was a newborn!!

You just have to watch him like a hawk, take him to the pad frequently, when he goes potty reward him and praise him. Keep his area small, close off places so he can’t get it. If you keep him where you are at it will be easier for you to watch him, train him.

Make sure you have lots of chew toys on hand. Make sure he is eating his meals, empty tummy can lead to low blood sugar. Nutrical is always a good thing to have on hand.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!