View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Holly_Wood
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Question on cleaning eyes

Hi there ...

I'm so new to doing all the maintenance on a Yorkie .. Zadies mom used to do all the work on her .. I just held her and distracted her while the work was being done ....

As Holly has a white and brown face she get the tears stains so I bought tear stain remover pads ... in trying to clean up the stains it seams the pads leave a lot of residue behind and because she's so little I keep getting the moisture over her eye lids I'm not sure if this is stinging her eyes or not .. she doesn't yelp or squeal but she rubs her face on the blanket like they do when you give them a bath ... would this be because she's trying to dry her face or its stinging her so she's trying to alleviate the stinging ?

Also is this product really just for tear stains ? and using a face cleaning pad (plain) with warm water best for cleaning her eye goobers out ... then trying really hard just to wash the tear stains with the tear stain remover pads

ok I know I've kind of repeated myself there a lot .. I've gotta get this maintenance thing sorted out soon .. its definitely not my forte

cheers
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!