Thread: Stroller review
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #6
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

I don't have that exact stroller, but it looks very similar to the one I have. Mine doesn't turn into a backpack, but I can unhook it and use it as a carrier. It also has a different zipping mechanism. It's unzips in the front like a regular crate would open and it has a hole in the top that your dog can stick it's head out of...if it's big enough. My dog has to stand on his back legs to put his head out.

I personally am on the lookout for a new one...one like BabygirlRosie posted. The one I have is too close to the ground, so it looks like I am pushing around a bag...so people are more curious as to what is in it....AND I don't feel my dog can see out of the one I have as well. I KNOW he can't see me very well unless he's looking at my legs or he's got his head out the hole on top. The one you posted does have a lot more mesh on it though. I'd also like him to be higher off the ground, as I have to bend way over to get him in and out.

You may want to look at the measurements of that stroller and make sure the carrier sits far enough off the ground. It looks like it might be higher than mine, but I am not sure.

I've also ran into the problem that I now have 2 dogs...not just one!! So I can't fit them both in there. I am on the lookout for a new stroller for the holiday weekend coming up. There is a little festival close to me and I'd like to take the boys and have a safe place to keep them...so I may be splurging!!
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!