View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I think prescription food is a little different but cancer had been linked to Beneful dog food in fact my mom fed her dogs that there whole life and both got cancer. There definitely is proof the Waggin Train chicken jerky killed dogs hundreds of them and there is many vets to back that up. Personally I could never trust Purina again its all about money to them and I am not saying this because of any of there ingredients I am saying this because it took them years to pull the chicken jerky that vets where saying were killing dogs. I have nothing against Royal Canin or Science diet and if I had to I would feed there prescription diets but if it came to Purina I would try and find every way not to feed it. Luckily my dog has not had an issue and needed prescription food we tried it a few years ago when Callie was having allergy problems it was the hypoallergenic one but it made no difference and she was not much a of a fan. I will never spend another penny on Purina there is no excuse for letting hundreds of dogs die because of one of your products and doing nothing.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!