View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
beasknees
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Pooping in the house

Hi all!! My lil girl is about a year old and we are still having some training problems. She is trained to go outside, but we leave a pee pad by the door for when we aren't home and she has no problems peeing on the pee pad, but she never poops on the pad. And she definitely poops and pees outside with no problems, but we find poop in random places like behind the tv or in the laundry room. And I never catch her in the act so I never do anything about it because its after the fact. She is crate trained at night but durning the day we let her stay downstairs. I truly don't think she is doing it throughout the day because I dont leave food out for her and i search all over when I get home from work and there is nothing. But then I will see it the next morning before I go to work so I don't know if it was that morning or the night before she did it. Any suggestions?? I saw those grass things, I thought if she had something that reminded her of outside she would have an indoor outlet. I know she's small (5 lbs) so I don't mind her going indoors if needed, but it needs to be in a designated area.
beasknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!