View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Quadraphinic
YT Addict

Default Puppy training class

Gina just graduated the puppy training class at Pet Smart today, she did great and has enjoyed the last 6 weeks. Because she is 16 weeks old today, and too young to start the next level of training, they are letting her redo the class for free. Jessica, Gina's trainer, is a great trainer, she breeds and shows cattle dogs, and trains all levels including service dog. I know that Pet Smart's are a hit or miss type of place, but the one we go to has a great staff, from trainers, to regular, and groomers. It was a lot of fun and very interesting to see all the other puppies, all about a month to two months older than Gina, make such great progress. I made a lot of mistakes with my first Yorkie, Megan, but Gina is going to be my service dog, and I wanted to make sure that she didn't pick up the bad habits that Megan did. Gina loves the attention of the training, and she usually picks it up on the first or second try. I will update the pictures as soon as I get the cable for my camera to transfer them to my lap top.
Cheers Quad
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!