View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:52 AM   #15
VeeeB
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I am so unhappy, I have tried everything to stop the aggression shown by my pet to no avail.I have been advised by behavourists and trainers that he will NEVER,in their opinion,become the loving family pet I wanted.Possibly he would improve after months of intensive training but only to a degree.Having been very recently widowed,I cant face such a prospect of months dreading friends' visit as he is a nightmare the whole time they are in my house.I now have to hold him on a lead as he has bitten a couple of friends...and,if I crate him,he barks constantly.My Grandchildren are unable to enter my house freely as he goes for them,and I have had to fence off my daughters adjoining garden for safety.I honestly cant cope with it any more..and have had to make arrangements for him to be returned to his breeder tomorrow,which has devastated me.He adores me and is so good when we are alone,but,I must have a dog I can leave with family when I go away...as I am hoping to take frequent trips.I feel so guilty but trainers,family and friends assure me I am doing the right thing for him and my own sanity.I did so want a dog for companionship,but am now worried to look for a replacement..as this experience has caused me to feel as tho I am facing another bereavement tomorrow. He could have had such a happy life with me and my family.
VeeeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!