View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

I sooo wish I had a Trader Joe's close to me! I did find a pretty nice gluten-free section at Kroger today and got lots of good stuff and picked up my probiotic and vitamins.

Still searching for an alternative to bread for sandwiches. There was no gluten free bread or wraps. I guess it's better this way, cuts some carbs out of my diet. I had a tasty turkey and spicy avocado lettuce wrap for lunch.

Had a big talk with Tony about all of this and he really seemed just..overjoyed to know I can start feeling better. It was really sweet. He said he's been so worried about me and scared how sick I was. We're going to the nutritionist together and he promised to change his eating habits too, to support me. Who would think I would be happy to find out I've got an autoimmune disorder?! Lol. I'm just relieved. It sounds soooo *dumb* but I was really scared I had something horribly wrong with me. This has been super emotional! But I feel better than I have in years already, just with the knowledge of how to control this.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!