Thread: Coupon Code
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
kamax60
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
The starter pack is pomegranate, lavender, sweet almond mint, and mango coconut. Have you tried them? Which scent is your favorite?

What is your hair type? Mine is very fine and I also have oily hair. Wonder if anyone has this same hair type with successful use.
My hair is very fine & oily. I was also having problems with eczema and have a VERY itchy scalp. I HAD to wash my hair every day before I started using Wen. Now I can skip a day with no problem. My scalp does not itch any more. I can't say enough good things about this product. My hair stylist is amazed. I had a very bad bald patch on the back of my head from the eczema - the hair has completely grown back. I purchased the Pomegranate, but that was the only one available to me in the kit. Years ago I used the Sweet Almond Mint. I remember liking that fragrance, but that was before my gluten intolerance. Remember that you must wet your hair thoroughly in foolish water, use the amount of product they suggest, leave it on long enough, and rinse thoroughly. Heh, I sound like an infomercial

kamax60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!