View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
She does have plenty of room in the medium. How much does she weigh? I have two teapots so I thought they would need the large one to be able to lie down. I hope they both fit in my back seat.

Do you have a picture of the PawRider? How do you order one?

Thanks!
I forgot the Pawrider link. I'm sorry. Lil Sis sells them at a discounted price.

Your boys should be find in them, even if you wanted to use one for both of them. It's strange that this one is so inexpensive, because the color is current, and everywhere else, I saw them no less than $180 last week. The Snoozer website shows that color, too. I think it's a really pretty color, one that will go well in most cars.

Katie should be between 6.5 and 7 pounds, but she is closer to 8, and we are struggling to get the weight off from when she was spayed. I am thinking she is about 10" long by 10" high. I did a quick measurement, and I know I was off, but Gemy told me that those are most likely her measurements. She spent a weekend with her at a conformation show when she and Razzle were being shown. Since she trains with our breeder, she saw Katie many times thereafter, so I trust her measurements over my own.

Shinja, (Lil Sis) sells the PawRider Seatbelt Adapter. The other tethers in the Snoozer work to restrain the pups. There was a report about car safety with these seats, and the tethers haven't always stood up in an impact. I don't know how the Snoozer tether faired, but unless you go for something like a PawRider, the tethers in these car seats are the weakest link. The car seats are beautiful!

PawRider Pet Seat Belt Adapter

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!