View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #22
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallie hudspeth View Post
HOW DARE YOU!!! None of you know the slightest thing about me! This is SLANDEROUS to say the least!!! How dare any of you call me a "greeder not a breeder"!! To say "those poor puppies" and that I am a "backyard breeder"!! What are you people, Yorkie Nazis???!!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!! FYI I LOVE Yorkies, would never put them in danger, and have been breeding for the last 20 years in my loving home, the old fashioned way, have had over 30 pups go to great families and NEVER had any health issues!!! My original line which I still breed from, has NEVER had any health problems and as far as the stud, he is DNA tested. I have brought a lot of joy to people's lives and keep in contact with most of them, of whom ALL would confirm that I am not "a backyard breeder"!! I do not sell to shady people!! I say he would make a good stud because I know his line, just like they did before all of the genetic testing was even available!! FYI, they don't have to be champions to make great studs and I am well aware of pairing with the right female, etc!! Also you are pretty naive to think that not giving one breeding rights would stop them from doing so; they just do it and dont register them with the AKC!! My friend/guru has been breeding Yorkies for over 40 YEARS (im sure longer than any of you) and is ONE of the ppl who told me how some of you are on here! I think YOU PEOPLE want the monopoly on Yorkies and YOU are GREEDERS!! Everyone I sell to gets them for a family pet!! You are "unethical and without morals" to attack me because I don't do things YOUR way! Who do you people think you are??? THIS IS TRULY UNBELIEVABLE!!! BE CAREFUL ABOUT SLANDERING SOMEONE'S GOOD NAME!! I think ALL of you should be tagged by the administrator!!!!
My comments about 'poor babies' was over a concern that unscrupulous people will breed them for money, you have confirmed my concern above, bolded. I think you should re-evaluate your advertising & not use sales gimmicks like 'will make a great stud'. I also think you should uphold a strict spay & neuter contract. Another thing, isn't your pricing a little too high for pet quality? One that doesn't come from a Championed sire or dam or both? It is apparent that you are a 'hobby' breeder, one that doesn't adhere to YTCA rules or do genetic health testing on your breeding stock. No slander, just stating facts as I see them...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!