View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Thanks everybody :-)

I was thinking the same thing and have been leaving him his food and water :-)

The vet did a fecal swab along with the parvovirus and apparently he had been wormed already. It came back negative. The vet told me I should go get the money back from the girl, and I told her that would never happen because I was not going to allow him to die.

I have set up a pet playpen in my living room because my hubby has allergies, but he is sleeping great through the night and it has plenty of puppy pads in it for him to potty.

That is him in my avatar :-) he is so super sweet xoxo. I have been shredding a bit of chicken breast and mix it with his food. I'm trying to switch him to the royal canine food like the vet told me too, but he's super smart already, he can separate out the dry food from the wet food in his mouth, then he has a little pile of soggy dry pieces next to his bowl lol. I may have to eventually just switch him if he doesn't stop that haha. During the day he stays up on the couch with me a lot and plays, naps, repeat :-) I keep a puppy pad at the end of the couch and he's really good about going over to it to potty. Another reason I got the playpen was I have 2 kitties, and their food is down all the time in the kitchen.

I have been checking his gums every morning when I get up and right before bed, and they are finally pink again. They were sooo white when I got him and went to the vet, but are now pink.

Last edited by Sunnydayz; 08-12-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!