Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 03:07 AM   #6
jathompson
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
How's your pup doing? When you mix the canned food w/the hard food, does he chew his kibble? Asking bc my guys doesn't chew the kibble if I mix canned w/ hard food, they just swallow it, so I moisten the kibble. Wondering if that's causing him to get an upset tummy & do the gagging thing?
He seems to be doing better actually. Maybe a day after my post We experienced something new... I fed him and he experienced some bubbling/gurgling in his tummy. My god it was loud and went on for a good minute. He would even stop and look around, looking confused as he heard the bubbling/gurgling sounds. He slowly seems to be progressing. He hasn't gagged anymore and his activity level has slowly increased (almost back to normal). He's even actually started eating his kibble without me having to break it up, which was real exciting for me lol. He doesn't eat to much, but I'm just glad there's a progress. I did some research and found that his symptoms were related to that of a bloated stomach, but he doesn't seem to have a bloated stomach, looks pretty normal to me. When I mix his wet food with the kibble, the kibble is actually broken up into tiny pieces and he does chew up his wet food. I wondered the same thing but then thought about his kibble being little crumbs so I didn't think that could have been the problem. He has an appointment this Friday so hopefully everything goes well!
jathompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!