Thread: I'm new here!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #14
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy xoxox View Post
Hello,

I'm new to this site, and blogging overall. I've joined in hopes to gain insight and develop a connection with other yorkie owners. We recently lost our 7 m/o yorkie, Mazie. One moment she was playful and full of life and the next moment she was having a seizure. She barely had a moment to relax before the second seizure began and she was unable to recover. She had no issues up to this point, which made it even harder to understand.

Now we wonder, where do we go from here, who do we trust, will our next yorkie be healthy to live for many years to come.

Any words of advice are greatly appreciated. Suggestions on reputable yorkie breeders in the Milwaukee, WI area would be great as well.
Welcome to YT,
I am so very sorry for your loss. If you will start a thread of your own Im sure that many will come by and help. Click on the General forum and at the top left there is a place to click on to start your own thread. For now my suggestion would be to stay a while,read some of the threads,get to know us and read everything in the library to gain knowledge. I wish that I had more words to say to help fill the hole in your heart.
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!