View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2013 View Post
Got Coco's beautiful little red hat today in the mail. It is truly beautiful and the quality of work is awesome. Buuuuut, that's where it stopped. I opened it up in the mail and was so disappointed in the size. The hat will do her no good to shield her eyes from the sun. The picture was a bit deceiving. Plus, when i put it on her she looked Chinese. It pulled her eyes back in a stretch. I really wanted to just cry. The hat is such a pretty hat and I couldn't hardly wait for it to come in and now this. I paid $40 plus shipping and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

I gave the woman the measurements she required and we were back and forth messaging each other so that it would be correct. Just so disappointed that it's all for nothing.

I did send an email to the woman I bought it from (through Etsy) to let her know of my disappointment. I wasn't hateful or ugly but I needed her to know that it wasn't as I expected. I think it must be more of a showy hat. Her clothing that she makes is very expensive and classy so maybe this hat wasn't supposed to be for actual use.

I just needed to vent and I guess get some sympathy. Sorry.
HAHAHAHA!! You've got to be kidding right?! All Chinese have slanty eyes? You could have just said it pulled back her eyes you know.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!