View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Christinee
Donating YT Addict

Default Charile the breathing mouse trap..

This is kind of gross but mice got in our house some how. Charlie figured out really quick there were mice in the house. They made their spot under the refrigerator and Charlie at least once a day would start circling the fridge and whining. It took me a couple days to realize it was a mouse causing him to do that. They were here for almost a week but didn't make much noise at all so I would forget to get traps. I didn't realize there was more than one either. Well Charlie couldn't handle it anymore and last night went bazook and squeezed behind the refrigerator and got each one - one by one. He was literally going crazy like nothing was going to stop him and would get one and kill it, leave it right in front of the refrigerator for us to get rid of and then go get the next one. They were all babies it looked like. They tried to get away but he wasn't having it. He did it so quickly. I was kind of freaking out about diseases. My boyfriend told me to just let him kill them. We had a broom ready just in case he tried to eat them, but pretty much he just wanted to kill them. There were three total. All babies. He seems fine. He was so proud of himself too. Is that bad that I let him do that?
Christinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!