View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
I should have been more specific, I'm having issues w/his eyes staining, not his beard. We use the Madan water bottle converters! I also have a water bowl out for them. Mimi's beard stains & is noticeable bc she's lighter but she prefers to drink form the water converter. I'm trying to figure out if it's red yeast caused by his watery eyes & I've also noticed lots of eye goobers, which he didn't have much of b4. It must be a coincidence that it started when I switched to Gerber water. I'm trying to keep his eye area as clean as possible & cut off all the hair on his nose bridge bc he has a really short snout. I'm seeing less eye goobers on him today, so hopefully keeping the hair away from his eyes will help.
My guess was it was red yeast caused by water eyes. Joey got a really bad reaction when I switched foods ones. He didn't just have watering eyes, they were filled with gooey brown liquid each morning, and even though he was only on the new food for four days, it stained his under eye area. Have you done a recent food switch?

Join today and remove this ad!