View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #7
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
If he's 2 years old, he doesn't have his puppy hair anymore...by the time they're 9 months, their hair should be to the floor, if never cut. I have a soft cottony tangles easily guy & he stayed black & tan. I have to keep him in a puppy cut bc if he moves, he tangles. Plus he hates being brushed, he'll attack the brush if I encounter a tangle & he'll attack the comb no matter what, as long as it's in his sight, he'll try to bite it. I do keep his legs & tail longer, so I just cut off the tangles w/a blunt nosed scissor. Luckily, here in CA it doesn't get that cold, so he sports cute shirts in the colder months. I also grow their hair in the colder months & will shave them down when it gets warmer. I'm rambling loll!
Do you use a conditioner? A heavy one would be good, but any kind will do & leave it on for 5 mins. You can wrap him in a towel & hold him so he won't get cold.
Galen I guess is a slow grower. . . His hair is not to the ground yet. Maybe only half way
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!