View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Honestly, from what you've told us about your breeder, I would cut my losses and get the refund and get a puppy from a reputable breeder. Most of the time breeders will tell you to give them back the puppy, knowing full well you won't bc you are already attached.

Check out your states puppy lemon laws. Some states you can get the money back from the vet bills up to the full purchase price of the puppy. And you get to keep the puppy. If you give the dog back, usually they get put down. You can also take her to small claims court.

This is yet another reason to only support reputable breeders. A reputable breeder would have known about such a large soft spot in her skull and not sold her! Or placed her for free in a pre approved home.
Sadly, I think she's. It probably would be wisest to return the darling little dog to the breeder but if you are so fond of her you can't let her go, then you'll want to keep her and just care for her as best you can. It can get expensive but you will have your baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!