View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:41 AM   #15
MomtoJasper
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
another pup that actually smiles...sooo cute!!! he really does look like a little boy and I agree he has the cutest button nose!
I'm so excited that he does actually smile. I would see pics of others yorkies smiling, like Tibbe, and want Jasper to do that so bad. One day I took his picture and flipped when I looked at it. He surprised me!! Lol It is now the background on my phone and DHs phone.

Girl, he is all boy! Does not listen to me when he is zooming through the house. Ill think hes running to me and here I am with my arms open, smile on my face, so proud he is listening to my command, right? He makes a left turn with his feet moving and his body going no where yet....then he catches up and gone again. And if I could zoom in on his face at that moment where I can't catch him, I bet there would be a huge smile on it. Baha

But you a little boy now. Is Sir Vinny very different from the girls? I'm curious to the answer because I want a girl yorkie. Yes, I have 2 other girl dogs but the aren't yorkies and the are older.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!