View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

That's so cute! You can see Mr. Joel is not a happy camper! Boy, do they let you know how they feel with their stern faces!

Tibbe doesn't like to be held on his back in my arms like a baby and talked "baby talk" to. He hates to be that in the control of someone else or something! I don't know why he hates it soooo bad but he sure does. He will just stare daggers at me and I always start laughing so hard at his hateful look of "WHY are you DOING this to me when you KNOW how I hate it!!!!" I laugh myself silly at him and then he just snorts and snorts. He'll readily turn on his back to sleep or for me to rub/scratch his tummy any time but boy does he hate for me to pick him up, turn him over and hold him in my arms on his back and goo-goo sweet nothings to him! I wish I could manage to capture that face of his when I do that. It's priceless. A certain hard laugh any time I need one!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!