View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmartin View Post
Today Crytal was bought a new chew thingy. It resembles a large sausage and looks like it's made of Marzipan! She carries it around with the little whimper call, fretfully trying to hide it somewhere. Could this be the first latent pangs of motherhood? I remember our cats used to try and hide some of their kittens in obscure places; away from the rest of the litter and prior to birth hide bogus kittens in the linen basket!

It's really quite amusing, but as the little sound seems like a 'distress' call, I wonder? Immediately it's removed from the scene she returns to normal. All her teeth 'seem' firm...
My Dexter does this ALL the time, multiple times a day. DH or I have to take the toy away so it's hidden 'appropriately' for him! He'll walk around holding the toy and whining until you take it away. He never can find a good enough place to hide it on his own. I don't know why he does this. I never thought about it. LOL He is VERY distressed when he does this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!