View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #4
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHyorkies View Post
Thank you so much for the detailed and extremely helpful response. I now know what clipper to get and I also have some ideas on what blades I should get. The 4FC and 5FC sounds perfect for what I want her to look like. I also noticed that you are the one with the Madan Brushes and combs for sale after I read your posts. Not stalking (embarrassed) but I was just so impressed with your answer that I wanted to see what else I could learn from you. Can you let me know what Madan brush I should get for a long coat and what comb as well? Thank you so much for being willing to share your knowledge with a newbie. My baby has a silky coat.
YVW & stalk away loll! It sounds like your yorkie has beautiful hair...andis also makes snap on combs, they have a pack of them in different lengths. Start w/the biggest comb & go shorter to the desired length you want.

You can get any of the Small brushes. They all have the same medium firm cushion & works great for all hair types, it also brushes out tangles easily. The Apple Green is a little softer, but it's very slight, so it's really a color preference. The 4.5" Mustache comb is a must have. It's fine side is like a flea comb, so it will catch all tangles, also combs out eye gunk. As far as getting a bigger comb, it's personal preference. Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!