msyorktown
♥Love My 3 Furrbutts♥
Donating Member

----------------------

Your YorkieTalk username - msyorktown

Your Yorkie's Name - Raelle

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years, 5months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) - 5-6lbs, 11 inches in length, neck 8 and half inches, chest 13 inches height about 10 inches

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -
Size small

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)?....yes she wears bows, and clips please

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Any toys, stuffless please, loves bully sticks, Himalayan chews, antlers

Yorkie's favorite colors -Yellow, orange, blue

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -
Yes the one before last

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS,
still the same address

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

There are pics of Raelle in my album, not sure how to post the link here

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -Raelle is my heart baby, my first yorkie....she is the sweetest most loving little girl ever.....definitely a girly, girl...loves to have her hair done...she is in a full coat, been cut down once...mommy couldn't wait for it to grow back.
Anything sent to us is appreciated...she is not fussy...no allergies, nothing she is sensitive to.

---
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR YORKIE(S) MEASUREMENTS AND FILLED OUT THE FORM IN FULL.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN A YT GE BEFORE, PLEASE PM ADMIN WITH YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS AFTER YOU SIGN UP.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE GIFT EXCHANGE, PLEASE PM US BEFORE THE END OF THE SIGN UP PERIOD. IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR THIS GIFT EXCHANGE WHEN THE SIGN UP PERIOD HAD ENDED, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO SEND A GIFT.

IF YOU HAVE A NEW ADDRESS, PLEASE PM US AFTER SIGNING UP.

PLEASE PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up if you were not in one of the past 2 Gift Exchanges

THANK YOU![/QUOTE]

https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPawzGroomingSpa http://jlevy.scentsy.ca

Last edited by msyorktown; 08-05-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: forgot her height
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!