View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #14
SWHouston
YT 1000 Club Member

THREE CHEERS FOR richards6402 and Verbena

U'r RIGHT !

joyce evans,
Blond Deer !, ohhh gees, I think I'd better find a Wawa Forum and find something out about my new little acquisition ! What would one that's black like Navi be called ? However there's probably numerous Users on this Forum which have those constantly shivering little tikes

Remember that Blanket that was in the Crate...
Navi plows under it when she goes to bed ! I've had to feel of it several times, to find out where she was. I leave the Doggy Door open for my guys to potty when they want to, so locating them all is sometimes a chore. I have a General Assembly call for my guys, but it's not something I'd like to do at midnight

dollydoodle,
Ummm, someone checking up on me or my property, doesn't make me feel very comfortable. At this point, I'm not sure I'd appreciate or cooperate with any "request to have her returned". I went ahead and had her Microchipped at the Vet's Office. So, I guess if push came to shove, I may have the upper hand.

On a Health Note...
After Navi got the Bordetella "sniff", she didn't deal with it too well. Coughed for several hours after. Hope that stuff is Dead Virus !
I understand that her Breed is just as susceptible to have the Tracheal Collapse as are the Yorkshire.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!