View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
SWHouston
YT 1000 Club Member

To all of you who mentioned the "Velcro" issue...
you are SO RIGHT !
I thought my Yorkies were pretty close, but this little lady is like GLUE !

Yorkiemom1,
A Chip was the first thing I checked for when we got to the Vet's office. All the Owners names and other possible "connections" to them, had been cut (with Scissors) out of the Papers they left under my Wiper Blade. So there's no way I can find that out. If I could, I'd send them a Thank You Card.
As far as the "well cared for" part, that's certainly true (more like obsessive). My guys can Hiccup and my finger is hovering over the Vet's quick dial number instantly

AllDogBoots,
Thank you, your kind words are sincerely appreciated.
My literary endeavors were related to Engineering Technical Papers before I retired, and Science Fiction since, though I am not permitted to reveal my Pen Name.

Verbena,
Thank you as well.
The issue on, why they chose me is puzzling. I'm certainly not the only Dog owner in this neighborhood, by a long shot. It is possible that they noticed now often I take my guys out for a walk/to hunt (rarely miss a day), so an issue of "presence" may have been it. The other people around here are really lazy, I hardly ever see them out with their animals.

NOW, all of you, come on and pick up the Gauntlet !
Anyone have any idea how I chose "NA'vi", as her name ?
(I've already given you a hint)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!