View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:17 AM   #9
barneysmommmy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Good luck with your rescue. Our Anna has proven to be such a blessing. She still has issues to overcome. She bites our visitors. So we have to keep her in our room if people are visiting. However, I can definitely say the first few weeks were the worst. We've had her 2.5 months. At first she hated my husband and youngest son who still lives at home. She loves my husband now. She even curls up next to him at night while sleeping. He started taking over all of her care when he is at home. He feeds her and takes her out for her walks. He also carries her all around the house talking to her when she's having stressful moments. She is still not my son's biggest fan, but he responds very well to her aggression, which makes me so proud of him. I hope you find assistance. The anti anxiety meds seem to have helped Anna. Like yours we have issues with nervous pee when visitors are here and she is still pretty aggressive towards visitors, but she doesn't circle as often as she used to. Maybe you will start noticing a difference soon.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!