View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Clock Rosie's spay!! :( :(

Figured I'd start a thread about it now...Rosie's getting spayed on Wednesday. Our vet at A&M is wonderful and I am 100% confident in her, she has done many smaller yorkies just fine. I really didn't want her to come into heat and her teeth are so overcrowded she is in pain, so we're going to go ahead and get it all taken care of. I've got a whole week off to be home with her during her recovery.

I was such a mess when Luma got spayed...and she was already around 5 lbs!! I am nervous this time around but it hasn't fully hit me yet. I'm sure the night before, I'll be wanting to call it off and crying on the phone with her vet

So...I checked walmart and I couldnt find any onesies that would fit her. Where can I get smaller onesies?! I know the big plastic cone wouldn't work well with her little neck. If anyone has a soft e collar that would fit her neck (7")...could I borrow it? I'd pay shipping if you could send it out tomorrow, and I would return it in excellent condition as soon as the vet gave the OK. It's pretty last minute but she and I would both really appreciate it! Thank you.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!