Thread: Strange bumps
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistymillar View Post
The little lump on her chin could be where a few whiskers are sprouting from, Alfie has two lumps right beside each other there and on his cheeks, with a few whiskers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistressfreeze View Post
We have lived in this house for years, long before her birth. It's too hot outside for me, can't imagine how hot it would feel for my lil pup, so I haven't taken her for a walk in the yard since early spring. The only way my dogs could get fleas is if a person brought them in like you said. But I give them monthly doses of frontline that should kill anything that comes along.

Actually I do see two black whisker looking hairs on the bump. Its just an odd place for whiskers though underneath her chin. Is this like a dog version of ingrown hairs?
I wondered the same thing, but I think the bump is just because the hair is so thick. Max did irritate one on his cheek by scratching it. My boys have one on each cheek and one on the chin.

The other red spots are a mystery. They could be from some other kind of little bug that may have gotten into your house.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!