Old 08-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #14
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username - Carmeow

Your Yorkie's Name - Rosie

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 7 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size)

Weight: 2.6 lb (this will change, she's getting spayed soon and will prob put on at least half a lb)
Length: 9" base of neck to base of tail
Neck: 7"
Chest girth: 10"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - XS

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)?
Yes, & all backings work. She mostly wears scrunchies though.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -

Toys- Crinkly, squeaky, noisy toys. Tug of war type toys to share with sis (or not), plus teething toys would be great

Snacks- No allergies that I know of but we generally try to keep it homemade, healthy, no preservatives, no bullies please.

Clothing Style- Anything girly! Dresses, pullover shirts, anything. She could use a pair of pj's, the 4 legged extra warm kind, or even just sweaters, so that we're ready for colder weather.

Yorkie's favorite colors - She has not even begun breaking silver, so very bright colors work best. Mint, lavender, pink, yellow.

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - yes, Christmas and Valentines day

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS,

Address is the same

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=15681

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -

Rosie is a sweet, laidback little girl. She is happy to be in her first GE. I waited until the last minute to sign up because she is still growing. So please anticipate her measurements to change a bit, sorry!! She is just now being leash trained and enjoys walks and car rides with mommy, chasing her sister around, and most of all cuddling. We have too many beds honestly so we're good there! Anything she can chew on is good, even homemade braided fleece scraps. Just have fun with it, she'll love anything she gets. She's happy just to make a new friend! Thank you SB!

Last edited by admin; 08-07-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Added photo gallery link
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!