Thread: My Intro
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
circi
Yorkie Yakker

Smile My Intro

Hello all,

I ran a small dog rescue for many years and learned more about dogs, health issues, training, and behavior than the average bear. I've also learned many things from breeders - people I consider good breeders, and people I consider bad breeders.

Circumstances have caused my house to be sans dog since October and at the beginning of the year I started looking for another dog. I narrowed my search to a few selected breeds, Biewers amongst them. I didn't expect that would be what I got since the prices I saw were crazy high and the breeders who had them just didn't strike me as people I'd want to buy from. I was very happily surprised when I recently found a local Biewer breeder.

I went to the breeder's home, liked what I saw and learned and returned a second time. I also visited her son who is a breeder and met his Biewers. I spent time with the litter she has, and chose a pup. Today she sent me a picture of my puppy at 6 weeks. I don't think I'll be able to choose a final name for her until I know her personality better, but I'm leaning heavily towards Lexi. I am very excited to no longer live in a house without dogs!

My research into Biewers is a bit troubling with the disagreements I've seen on this forum and others, but I am drawn to their looks and loved the personalities of the ones I have met and am not letting that turn me off of the dogs as a whole.

Without further ado, here is the pup I've picked!
Attached Thumbnails
My Intro-lexie.jpg  
circi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!