View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 Cuddle Up Dog Slings

The Yorkie Haven Rescue Boutique has awesome dog slings available! These slings were a HUGE hit at the Houston dog show recently.

The Cuddle Up Dog Sling is very soft and padded all the way through, including the shoulder straps. The top zips partially closed, leaving enough room for your dog's head to stick out. There is a clip inside to secure your pup. One zippered pocket and one smaller pocket to carry personal items, cell phone or treats!

These slings are so comfortable for your dog (and for you!!) and perfect for pampered and handicapped dogs. A small removable soft cushion and a covered hard insert are both included. The cushion has a pocket for the hard piece if you choose to have a sturdy bottom on the sling. This sling is designed for dogs to lie down. The strap is adjustable so that you can carry at the height you choose.

To measure the depth, start at the highest part of the body and measure to about 2 inches down the leg. Do not measure the head. For the length measure from underneath the tail to underneath the neck.

We presently only carry one size (small) that is for pups up to 12 pounds. Length 16" Depth 9"

These slings are made in the USA using high quality fabric. They are machine washable.

The link to the boutique is:

Yorkie Haven Rescue Boutique

All profits go towards the veterinary care of the Haven pups!

I am posting some pics here of the slings available and then, in my next post I am posting some pics of the pups at the show who purchased these slings.

blackblue400.jpg

pinkcamo400.jpg

camo400.jpg

black400.jpg[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!