Thread: My new jumper
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #11
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinebabco View Post
Thank you for all the nice compliments. She is turning out to be a cute little girl filled with spunk and personality. She has my whole gang treating her like a princes and to think I was so worried about how my gang would like sharing their home with a new sister. It has worked out so well.
Que Tee is the perfect puppy for you and your family. She's so smart and lovable, and she has no fear. Gemy's description of her when she did the temperament testing made me laugh so much, but she really is a little hellion. But she's the cutest, sweetest, and most lovable little puppy, and she has a perfect disposition. Both Que Tee and you hit the jackpot when she joined your family. She is so loved and taken care of. You have a special gang, and they have a truly special, loving mom.

That little dress is so adorable. I can't believe it's made to hold a little pad. I hope Que Tee's time in heat is easy on her and then her spay after that is as painless as possible. I've grown to love all f your little ones from afar, and your newest family member has really stolen my heart. I'm so glad you have each other.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!