View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
Vanessita
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faboosh View Post
I've heard good things about Fromm, so I don't see a reason to switch his food just yet. Do you have any Nutrical available to keep his blood sugar up? I think the stress of moving could be bugging him.

Definitely get his itching checked out by another vet. If your vet won't take the time to go over causes/explainations, then IMO, that's cause to find a new one. Not sure where you got your lil guy from, but it could be anything from mites, skin allergies, stress, diet... Hard to tell unless your vet checks him out.

Good luck and welcome to TY!
Thank you Faboosh! I bought the Nutri Cal but he doesn't really like it! I will definitely take him to another vet and hopefully this one is better... I got him from a breeder, he is healthy and got all his vaccines.. I'm starting to think it's because we switched his food... he was not scratching before we switched it, I'm going to get him back to Fromm and see how it goes. I have never had any pets before, he is my first one so I'm new to all this! I just want to take really good care of him. Thanks again for your help!
Vanessita is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!