Thread: X-Pen
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
Kaitlynx89
YT Addict

Question X-Pen

My little girl is a huge escape artist!! When I go to work I normally will put her in the bathroom so she has room to play. Well last week I noticed she started chewing on the wood door so now that is ruined. I had to move to putting her in her crate which I feel so guilty because that is a long day to be locked in a crate! I come home the other day and shes running around. She learned how to open the door! There are two doors on her crate.. One on the side and one on the end. So Tuesday I put the crate against the wall and against the couch so the 2 doors are blocked off. I come home and she is passed out on my couch... She ended up slamming her body into the side of the crate until the crate flipped over and she could open the door. Mind you she is only 9 months old. She is definitely an escape artist! I am at a loss of what to do. I was thinking of maybe getting an exercise pen and putting it in my kitchen so I know she will be safe and still has room to play. Does anyone have any feedback on exercise pens? What is a good one to get? I want to make sure she cant climb out of it. Has anyones been able to? Any advice would be great!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!