View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
It says that it holds up to 50 lbs. I am so back and forth on this stroller thing. I can not make a decision. I know it is stupid. My big thing is how it folds up. The one I really like is bulky when it is folded. But I don't know. I need to transport the stroller to events. My car does not have a ton of room. I don't know if I am over thinking it. I do wish I could try them all out and see what I like best but that is not going to happen. I will stop babbling now.
I'm like you I put off making a decision for so long. But my choices were pretty limited because I need to fit 3 in the carriage. I also wanted one with a little basket type seating area. I thought it would be a good idea to get good tires in case I brought it on the grass in the park. Our NYC Yorkie Day is coming up next month & I can't imagine trying to keep my 3 organized and under control without one. I wanted a chance to break it in before I brought it out therein front of people so I don't embarrass myself. Lol. I didn't even consider how it folds up. Geesh. I hope I don't kill myself trying to get it in & out of my car with 3 dogs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!