Thread: Toy torture!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Talking Toy torture!

This was too funny, had to share.

I have 2 boys, Fletcher is about 13lbs and is a horrible toy possessive dog, Dexter is 7lbs and hardly ever plays with toys. Every once in awhile Dexter will bring me a toy to play with him, well last night was one of those nights. He dropped it on my lap and looked at me to throw it. He does not play for long, maybe 5-6 throws and he's done. Fletcher always goes after the toy I throw and knocks poor Dex around to get it, so I told hubby to hold Fletch back while I play with Dex for a bit.

Well the NOISES coming out of Fletch were hysterical! I tried to take video of it, but when he saw the camera he just started barking so I didn't get the sounds on video, but it was like he was talking for real and he was P*SSED! LOL Dexter played for awhile last night so DH had to hold Fletch back for a good 15 mins. It was like we were torturing him! LOL When Dex was done, we threw the toy for Fletch and played with him too... its just that poor Dex can NEVER play with a toy because Fletch takes it immediately. I wish I got the video of the noises, I would post it.... soooo FUNNY! We were cracking up laughing while we were torturing the poor guy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!