View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
Foster Mom
YT Addict

Default Looking for a young yorkie

Hi there,

I just lost my little boy on Monday, sudden renal failure. I have 2 at home but my female is 16 so....

I also have a little little 4 year old male, who is going to be devestated when our girl goes and my groomer has brought her pup over and he LOVES to play with her.

I would love to have another smallish, young male or female. I would prefer if they were young enough to play. I feel so bad for my little one, he LOVES to play with other pups and my old girl well, she is not much into playing. Jake and Nya are inseperable. Have been since I got him, she mothers him to death and he LOVES it. I know it is going to devestate him when she goes (and I hate even thinking about her going), but for him I think it would be a great idea to get another one in before that time so they can all adjust before that time comes....Not trying to be morbid just realistic.

I got Jake from a member here and I can NEVER thank her enough for entrusting him to me....I ADORE this boy.

I have references, plenty of them and this baby (if I find one) would NEVEr want or need anything....

I am also a foster home for Yorkie rescue

Please contact me at 2furkidz@gmail.com if you have a little one that you would consider....

thank you in advance and Jake (from State Farm) thanks you too
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!